This project is my final project of my first year of Game Design Bachelor.
With a wide range of actions, the find his way into the levels.
As a classic platformer, you can jump but also stick to the walls to climb.
Moreover, you can switch between two states to modify the environment.
MY ROLE: GAME PROGRAMMER
- Programming the game
- Character controller; could be improved by using the State Machine pattern.
- Debugging tools to reduce development times.
- Prototyping in few days to let the level design test his levels as fast as possible.
- Polishing the player experience
- Implementation of Game Artists' production
- Teaching git (versionning) to teammates & resolving git conflicts
WHAT I LEARNED / IMPROVED
- Learn to limit the use of Singleton. Indeed, using Singleton facilitates the making of non maintainable architecture.
- Learned events in C#.
- Genre: 2D Platformer
- Engine: Unity
- Development duration: 1 month (14 May to 14 June 2019)
- Team: 3 game designers & 4 game artists