This is my final project of my second year of studies
Tartaros is a Real-Time Strategy (RTS) game. Lead your fellow Spartan and resist to swarms of Athenians. Build and produce enough units before the next wave!
- Genre: RTS
- Engine: Unity
- Development duration: 23 days
- Team: 2 game artists & 2 game designers
- Programming: building, units' orders, fog of war
- Polishing the game. For instance, adding shorcuts to actions.
- Creating a map editor tool.
WHAT I LEARNED / IMPROVED
- Create maintainable and expandable code with SOLID principles
- First teleworking project
- Improving State Machine design pattern understanding
SOME SCREENSHOTS & VIDEOS
Create and edit buildings and units in a single window.
Walls' aspect change in the function of their neighbors
Map Editor: paint cells